top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 65 Million

How much is Pitbull net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Pitbull, such as how much is Pitbull’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Pitbull’s annual salary and earnings, What are Pitbull’s sources of wealth, and how much is Pitbull’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Pitbull from a number of our credible sources.

About Pitbull

Pitbull is an American Rapper, born on January 15, 1981 in Miami, Florida, USA  his birth sign is the Capricorn, and his birth name is Armando Christian Pérez.
Pitbull has been popular after releasing his most successful album in 2009 titled Rebelution, Pitbull won the Billboard Music Award for Top Radio song for "Give Me Everything" in 2012, and his song "Timber" topped the Billboard Hot 100 list for three weeks.
Pitbull graduated from Miami Coral Park High School, at the age of 16 Pitbull started selling drugs, and his mother threw him out of the house, So, homeless Pitbull focused on his singing career.
Pitbull started his singing career in 2001, when he was signed to Luther Campbell's Luke Records by Jullian Boothe.
Pitbull’s mother is Alysha Acosta
With Barbara Alba Pitbull had two children, a daughter named Destiny and a son named Bryce.

Pitbull played in several films and TV series such as:
Epic in 2013
Blood Money in 2013
La Gasolina: Reggaeton Explosion in 2012
Shark Tank  in 2012

Pitbull Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Pitbull’s net worth is around $65 Million
Pitbull’s salary per year is not available
Pitbull’s source of wealth: Rapper

Pitbull height and weight 2017

Pitbull’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 cm like:
Edward James Olmos the American actor
Michael Landon the American actor
Robert Picardo the American actor
Ray Park the British Actor

Pitbull’s weight is 161 LBS or 73 Kg
Eyes color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Shoe Size: 12 US
Chest size: 41 in or 104 cm
Arms / Biceps size: 14 in or 35.5 cm
Waist size: 33 in or 84 cm
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Bra Size, Body measurements, Dress Size): are not available

Pitbull personal Quotes

I already had three strikes against me. One, I have light skin. Two, I'm from Miami, which wasn't getting looked at at the time. Three, I'm Cuban. But now, I've made everything that stacked against me into a virtue.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I