top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie actress
Net Worth : 500 000

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Lindsay Lohan’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Lindsay Lohan’s annual salary and earnings, What are Lindsay Lohan’s sources of wealth, and how much is Lindsay Lohan’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan is an American MOVIE ACTRESS, born on July 2, 1986 in New York City, New York, USA her birth sign is the Cancer, and her birth name is Lindsay Dee Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan has been popular for playing twins Annie James and Hallie Parker in the 1998 Disney comedy The Parent Trap, and then she starred in many roles such as Cady Heron in the 2004 American teen comedy film Mean Girls; for which she won several MTV Movie Awards.
Lindsay Lohan is also a singer she released two albums Speak in 2004 went platinum, and a certified gold album ‘’A Little More Personal (Raw)’’ in 2005.
Lindsay Lohan studied at Cold Spring Harbor High School until grade 11, she dropped out to focus on her career acting and she started homeschooling.
Lindsay Lohan’s parents are Michael Lohan a Former Wall Street trader and Dina Lohan a Former Dancer and Singer, she has two sisters Ashley Kristi Kaufmann and Ali Lohan, and she has two brothers Dakota Cody and Michael Jr.

Lindsay Lohan played in several films and TV series such as:
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen in 2004
Herbie: Fully Loaded in 2005
A Prairie Home Companion in 2006
Just My Luck in 2006
Bobby in 2006
Friendly Fire in 2006

Lindsay Lohan Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Lindsay Lohan’s net worth is around $500 000
Lindsay Lohan’s salary per year is not available
Lindsay Lohan’s source of wealth: Actress

Lindsay Lohan height and weight 2017

Lindsay Lohan’s height is 5 FT 5 or 1.65 cm like:
Eva Mendes the American Actress, Alicia Silverstone the American actress, Jessica Ennis the British Athlete, Janet Leigh the American Actress and Nina Dobrev the Bulgarian born Canadian Actress.

Lindsay Lohan’s weight is 115 lbs or 52 Kg
Eyes color: Gray
Hair Color: Red
Body measurements: 36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
Bra Size: 32D
Dress Size: 8 US
Shoe Size: 9 US
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Chest size, Arms / Biceps size, Waist size): are not available

Lindsay Lohan personal Quotes

I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I