top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Chef
Net Worth : 140 million

Gordon Ramsay net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Gordon Ramsay’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Gordon Ramsay’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Gordon Ramsay’s annual salary and earnings, What are Gordon Ramsay’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Gordon Ramsay’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay is a Scottish CHEF, born on November 8, 1966 in Glasgow, Scotland, UK his birth sign is the Scorpio, and his birth name is Gordon James Ramsay.
Gordon Ramsay is a chef and television personality, he has been popular for his critical and oftentimes belittling demeanor on the ITV series Hell's Kitchen, and also for his restaurants which have been awarded 16 Michelin stars.
Gordon Ramsay studied hotel management at North Oxfordshire Technical College, as he said; his choice to study hotel management was an accident.
Gordon Ramsay’s parents are Gordon James Senior a swimming pool manager, a welder, and a shopkeeper, and Helen a nurse, he has 3 siblings Diane, Ronnie and Yvonne.
Gordon Ramsay started his career as a football player but he damaged the cartilage in his knees, and he changed his orientation, in the early 1980s, he worked as a commis chef at the Wroxton House Hotel.
Gordon Ramsay has been married to Tana Ramsay since 1996, they have 4 children Megan, Holly, Matilda and Jack.

Gordon Ramsay played in several films and TV series such as:
Love's Kitchen  in 2011
Ramsay in 2002
Boiling Point in 1998

Gordon Ramsay Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Gordon Ramsay’s net worth is around $140 Million
Gordon Ramsay’s salary per year is $60 Million
Gordon Ramsay’s source of wealth: Chef

Gordon Ramsay height and weight 2017

Gordon Ramsay’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 cm like:
Justin Long the American actor, Brad Dourif the American actor, Lance Henriksen the American actor and Burn Gorman the British actor.

Gordon Ramsay’s weight is 190 lbs or 86 Kg
Eyes color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Chest size, Arms / Biceps size, Waist size, Body measurements, Bra Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size): are not available

Gordon Ramsay personal Quotes

I train my chefs completely different to anyone else. My young girls and guys, when they come to the kitchen, the first thing they get is a blindfold. They get blindfolded and they get sat down at the chef's table... Unless they can identify what they're tasting, they don't get to cook it.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I