top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 1 Billion

Michael Jordan net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Michael Jordan’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Michael Jordan’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Michael Jordan’s annual salary and earnings, What are Michael Jordan’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Michael Jordan’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan is an American Basketball player, born on February 17, 1963 in New York, his birth sign is the Aquarius, and his birth name is Michael Jeffrey Jordan.
Michael Jordan has been popular for being the former shooting guard of Chicago Bulls, he is considered by many to be the greatest basketball player of the history.
Michael Jordan graduated from North Carolina’s basketball scholarship with a degree in Cultural Geography.
Michael Jordan had been married to Juanita Jordan  from 1989 to 2006, they have 3 children, and then he has married Yvette Prieto since 2013, and they have 2 children.
Michael Jordan’s parents are James Jeffrey Jordan and Deloris Peoples, he has 2 brothers Larry Jordan and James R Jordan JR, and he has two sisters Deloris and Roslyn.
Michael Jordan played in several films and TV series such as:

Michael Jordan Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Michael Jordan’s net worth is around $ 1 Billion
Michael Jordan’s salary per year is not available
Michael Jordan’s source of wealth: Basketball player

Michael Jordan height and weight 2016

Michael Jordan’s height is 6 FT 6 or 1.98 m Like:
Fess Parker the American actor, Spencer Wilding the Welsh actor, Mick Fleetwood the British musician, and Trevor Moore the American actor, comedian and writer.

Michael Jordan’s weight is not available

Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Bald
Shoe size: 13 US
(Hips size, Shoe size, Dress Size, Body measurements, Bra size, Dress Size, Chest size, Arms / Biceps size, Waist size) are not available

Michael Jordan personal Quotes

If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.

/p>

< class="i_post" >Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I