top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 5 million

Tyga net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Tyga’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Tyga’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Tyga’s annual salary and earnings, What are Tyga’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Tyga’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Tyga

Tyga is an American Rapper, born on November 19, 1989 in California, his birth sign is the Scorpio, and his birth name is Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson.
Tyga has been popular for being a Grammy Award-winning rapper for his song Deuces, which he performed with Chris Brown and Kevin McCall in 2010.
Tyga studied in Gardena High School in Los Angeles.
Tyga had been married to Juanita Jordan  from 1989 to 2006, they have 3 children, and then he has married Yvette Prieto since 2013, and they have 2 children.
Tyga’s mother is Pasionaye Nguyen, he has a child named King Cairo Stevenson with dancer Blac Chyna in 2012

Tyga played in several films and TV series such as:
• De'Andre in the 2015 film Dope  alongside Shameik Moore, Tony Revolori, Kiersey Clemons, Kimberly Elise, Chanel Iman, Blake Anderson, Zoë Kravitz, and A$AP Rocky.
• A role in the 2016 film alongside Bruce Willis, Jason Momoa, Thomas Middleditch, Famke Janssen, John Goodman, and Stephanie Sigman.

Tyga Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Tyga’s net worth is around $ 5 million
Tyga’s salary per year is not available
Tyga’s source of wealth: Rapper

Tyga height and weight 2016

Tyga’s height is 5 FT 7.25 or 1.71 m Like:
Moby the US Singer
Jerry Bruckheimer the American film Producer
Lil Fizz the US Singer
Saigon the US Rapper

Tyga’s weight is 148 lbs or 67 kg

Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Black
Chest: 38 in or 96.5 cm
Arms/ Biceps: 14.5 in or 37 cm
Waist : 30 in or 77 cm
(Hips size, Shoe size, Dress Size, Body measurements, Bra size, Dress Size) are not available

Tyga personal Quotes

I'm definitely inspired by Michael Jackson. I watch all his videos all the time. And Busta Rhymes, early Busta Rhymes - I really was inspired by him. He's really the reason why I started rapping. Because all his visuals. I loved his videos when I was younger.

Ronnie Pennell said on on 8/9/2016, 19:27
Tyga is weak as hell. He shouldnt even be worth 5 million. And im not hating because im EXTREMELY comfortable financially. I just feel Tyga, LIL Wayne, and "MOST" of the newer hip hop artists dont have a clue to how to do it like they did in the 1980s and early 90s. These young idiot kids that go to their shows and buy their music dont know any better. I grew up with hip hop in NY in 1980 when i was 15 and that was HIP HOP. Going to Union Square, Roxy, Funhouse Disco, The Rooftop , etc.
Fernan Martinez said on on 8/24/2016, 15:24
Ronnie pennell you stupid as hell. You talking like your 1980 "hip-hop" was the best there was. Your "hip hop" was Wack as hell
Toohood said on on 8/31/2016, 18:20
Rap now is like cocain in america. Too much baking soda... Not enough coke. Tyga will never go platinum or get five mics
BIG CHILE said on on 9/1/2016, 13:32
Signed to baby and still aint seen a check lol
JuanGarciaYVega said on on 9/4/2016, 10:00
Keep it G we will never know how much he makes or actually have but buddy sounds like he will be living that normal civilian lifestyle soon... bofl..

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :