top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 300 million

How much is Lebron James net worth :  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Lebron James, such as how much is Lebron James’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Lebron James’s annual salary and earnings,  What are Lebron James’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Lebron James’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Lebron James from a number of our credible sources.

About Lebron James

Lebron James is an American Basketball player, born on December 30, 1984 in Ohio, his birth sign is the Capricorn, and his birth name is LeBron Raymone James.
Lebron James has been popular for being the forward superstar who won NBA Championships twice with the Miami Heat in 2012 and 2013.
Lebron James started his career with his current club the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2009, in th same year he received NBA Rookie of the Year award and his first NBA MVP awards.
Lebron James studied in St. Vincent-St. Mary High School.
Lebron James’ parents are Anthony McClelland and Gloria Marie James.
Lebron James had been married to Savannah Brinson James  since 2013, they have2 children.

Lebron James Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Lebron James’s net worth is around $ 300 million
Lebron James’s salary per year is $ 70 million
Lebron James’s source of wealth: Basketball player

Lebron James height and weight 2016

Lebron James’s height is 6 FT 8 or 2.03 m Like:
Hafthor Julius Bjornsson the Icelandic Strongman and Actor, Quinton Aaron the American actor, Greg Davies the British actor, and Matthew Willig the American actor and former Footballer

Lebron James’s weight is 238 lbs or 108 kg

Eyes color:  Brown
Hair Color: Black
Chest: 46 in or 117 cm
Arms/ Biceps: 17 in or 43 cm
Waist : 36 in or 91.5 cm
Shoe Size : 15 US

(Hips size, Dress Size, Body measurements, Bra size, Dress Size) are not available

Lebron James personal Quotes

I hate letting my teammates down. I know I'm not going to make every shot. Sometimes I try to make the right play, and if it results in a loss, I feel awful. I don't feel awful because I have to answer questions about it. I feel awful in that locker room because I could have done something more to help my teammates win.
My father wasn't around when I was a kid, and I used to always say, 'Why me? Why don't I have a father? Why isn't he around? Why did he leave my mother?' But as I got older I looked deeper and thought, 'I don't know what my father was going through, but if he was around all the time, would I be who I am today?

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I