top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 40 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is CHARLES BARKLEY’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is CHARLES BARKLEY’s annual salary and earnings, What are CHARLES BARKLEY’s sources of wealth, and how much is CHARLES BARKLEY’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley is an American Basketball player, born on February 20, 1963 in Leeds, Alabama, USA, his birth sign is the Pisces, and his birth name is Charles Wade Barkley.
Charles Barkley is an American former professional Basketball player, he has been popular for being a legendary NBA forward who was named NBA MVP in 1993 when he was playing for the Suns, an 11-time All-Star, after his retirement he switched NBA analyst on the popular TV program Inside the NBA.
Charles Barkley started his professional career in 1984 by Philadelphia 76ers after 3 seasons playing collegiate basketball at Auburn.
Charles Barkley studied at Leeds High School and the Auburn University.
Charles Barkley’s parents are Charcey Glenn and Frank Barkley.
Charles Barkley has been married to Maureen Blumhardt since 1989, they have one daughter named Christiana.

Charles Barkley Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Charles Barkley’s net worth is $40 Million
Charles Barkley’s salary per year is not available
Charles Barkley’s source of wealth: Basketball Player and analyst.

Charles Barkley height and weight 2017

Charles Barkley’s height is 6 FT 6 or 1.98 m like:
Charles Kelley the American Singer
Fess Parker the American actor
Spencer Wilding the Welsh actor
Anthony Joshua the British Heavyweight Boxer

Charles Barkley’s weight is 252 lbs or 114 Kg
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Bald
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Waist size, Bra Size, Dress Size, Body measurements, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms / Biceps size): are not available

Charles Barkley personal Quotes

These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I