top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie Actor
Net Worth : 80 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is MATT DAMON’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is MATT DAMON’s annual salary and earnings, What are MATT DAMON’s sources of wealth, and how much is MATT DAMON’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Matt Damon

Matt Damon is an American Movie actor, born on October 8, 1970 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, his birth sign is the Libra, and his birth name is Matthew Paige Damon.
Matt Damon has been popular for starring as William Hunting on Good Will Hunting alongside his co-star and co-writer Ben Affleck, the film for which they share an Oscar. Matt Damon starred also in several films such as the Ocean's trilogy, We Bought a Zoo, The Martian, and The Talented Mr. Ripley.
Matt Damon started his career acting at the age of 18, with a small role in the romantic comedy Mystic Pizza in 1988.
Matt Damon studied at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School and then he joined Harvard University where he appeared in student theater plays, such as Burn This,  and where he wrote an early treatment of the screenplay for Good Will Hunting.
Matt Damon’s parents are Kent Telfer Damon a Stockbroker, and Nancy Carlsson-Paige a Professor at Lesley University, he has on brother named Kyle Damon.
Matt Damon has been married to Luciana Barroso since 2005, they have 4 daughters named Alexia, Stella, Gia and Isabella.

MATT DAMON played in several films and TV series such as:
• Elysium in 2013
• Behind the Candelabra in 2013
• "The Zero Theorem" in 2013
• The Monuments Men in 2014
• Interstellar in 2014
• The Martian in 2015
• Jason Bourne in 2016
• The Great Wall in 2016

Matt Damon Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Matt Damon’s net worth is $90 Million
Matt Damon’s salary per year is not available
Matt Damon’s source of wealth: Actor

Matt Damon height and weight 2016

Matt Damon’s height is 5 FT 10 or 1.78 m like:
Charlie Cox the British actor
Michael Sheen the British Actor
Kurt Angle the American Wrestler
Morrissey the English Singer

Matt Damon’s weight is 185 Lbs or 84 Kg
Eyes color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown
Shoe Size: 11 US
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Bra Size, Dress Size, Body measurements, Arms/ Biceps Size, waist size, Chest size): are not available

Matt Damon personal Quotes

Now that I have kids, I'm probably more overprotective than I've ever been. My wife's nickname for me is 'red alert.' I sometimes check just to see if the kids are breathing. But I try not to be a helicopter parent.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I