top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 130 Million

How much is Christina Aguilera net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Christina Aguilera , such as how much is Christina Aguilera ’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Christina Aguilera’s annual salary and earnings, What are Christina Aguilera ’s sources of wealth, and how much is Christina Aguilera ’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Christina Aguilera from a number of our credible sources.

About Christina Aguilera  

Christina Aguilera is an American Pop Singer, born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York City, New York, USA, his birth sign is the Sagittarius, and his birth name is Christina María Aguilera.
Christina Aguilera has been popular for her first hit "Genie in a Bottle," which reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and certified platinum, she is known also for such other hits as "Genie in a Bottle", "What a Girl Wants", and "Come On Over Baby.
Christina Aguilera is judging the American Talent Reality show “The Voice” since 2011.
Christina Aguilera started her singing career when she joined The Mickey Mouse Club in 1993, where she performed musical numbers and sketch comedy, and then she released her first song; the duet "All I Wanna Do" with Japanese singer Keizo Nakanishi.
Christina Aguilera studied at Rochester Area SchoolDistrict, Marshall Middle School, and then at North Allegheny Intermediate High School, but she dropped out earlier in order to focus on her music career.
Christina Aguilera’s parents are Shelly Loraine a musician, and Fausto Xavier Aguilera a US Army soldier.
Christina Aguilera has been married to Jordan Bratman from 2005 to 2011, they had 1 child.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA played in several films and TV series such as:
• Shark Tale in 2004
• Shine a Light in 2008
• Get Him to the Greek in 2010
• Burlesque in 2010
• Nashville in 2015
• Pitch Perfect 2 in 2015

Christina Aguilera  Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Christina Aguilera’s net worth is $130 Million
Christina Aguilera’s salary per year is $10 Million
Christina Aguilera’s source of wealth: Singer

Christina Aguilera height and weight 2017

Christina Aguilera’s height is 5 FT 1.5 or 1.56 m like:
Reese Witherspoon the American actress
Sissy Spacek the American actress
Salma Hayek the Mexican actress
Monica Keena the American actress

Christina Aguilera’s weight is 110 Lbs or 50 Kg
Eyes color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Shoe Size: 5 US
Body measurements: 38-23-33 in or 96.5-58.5-84 cm
Dress Size: 2 US
Bra Size: 34DD
(Biceps Size, Hips size, Arms/ Biceps Size, waist size, Chest size): are not available

Christina Aguilera  personal Quotes

It's been quite a roller coaster ride, but I've grown and learned a lot about myself. The greatest thing is being able to interact with fans and touch people's lives... for that I give thanks.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I