top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 15 Million

Kyrie Irving net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Kyrie Irving’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Kyrie Irving’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Kyrie Irving’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kyrie Irving’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Kyrie Irving’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving is an Australian Basketball Player, born on March 24, 1992 in Melbourne, Australia, his birth sign is the Aries, and his birth name is Kyrie Andrew Irving.
Kyrie Irving is a professional basketball player, he has been popular for being the first overall pick of the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2011 who was named the NBA Rookie of the Year in 2012, Kyrie Irving hold records such as one of the top point guards in the NBA few years after joining the NBA.
Kyrie Irving led the Cavaliers to the NBA Finals in 2015.
Kyrie Irving and LeBron James were teammates at the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Kyrie Irving started his professional career when he was drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2011, years after his very successful high school and college career.
Kyrie Irving’s parents are Drederick and Elizabeth Irving, he has a sister named Asia, his father was a basketball player.
Kyrie Irving studied at Patrick High School, and where he was playing basketball.

Kyrie Irving Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Kyrie Irving’s net worth is $15 Million
Kyrie Irving’s salary per year is $7 Million
Kyrie Irving’s source of wealth: Basketball Player

Kyrie Irving height and weight 2017

Kyrie Irving’s height is 6 FT 3 or 1.91 m like:
Dwayne Johnson The Rock the American actor and wrestler
Gary Cooper the American actor
Chris Hemsworth the Australian Actor
George Sanders the English Actor

Kyrie Irving’s weight is 193 Lbs or 88 Kg
Eyes color: Dark brown
Hair Color: Dark brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Arms/ Biceps Size, waist size, Chest size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available

Kyrie Irving personal Quotes

When I'm playing the 1-guard, I'm kind of seeing everything that's going on. When I play the 2, I have a more broader understanding of what's going on and where the screens are being set in order for not only myself to get open, but for my teammates.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I