top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Basketball player
Net Worth : 4.6 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is D Angelo Russell’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is D Angelo Russell’s annual salary and earnings, What are D Angelo Russell’s sources of wealth, and how much is D Angelo Russell’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About D Angelo Russell

D Angelo Russell is an American Basketball player, born on February 23, 1996 in  Louisville, Kentucky, USA, his birth sign is the pisces, and his birth name is D Angelo Russell.
D Angelo Russell is a professional Basketball player, he has been popular for being the Guard of the Los Angeles Lakers, he was drafted by the Lakers in 2015 NBA Draft, after playing at Ohio State University during the 2014 season where he was a consensus First-Team All-American.
D Angelo Russell would be isolated in the dressing room because of a video about Nick Young declaring his infidelity.
D Angelo Russell started his Basketball career in 2010 when he joined Central High School in Louisville, Kentucky as a freshman.
D Angelo Russell’s parents are Antonio Russell and Keisha Rowe, he has siblings named Antonio, Lashaun, Tayshaun and Cloee.

D Angelo Russell Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

D Angelo Russell’s net worth is $4.6 Million
D Angelo Russell’s salary per year is $5.1 Million
D Angelo Russell’s source of wealth: Basketball Player

D Angelo Russell height and weight 2017

D Angelo Russell’s height is 6 FT 5 or 1.96 m like:
Vince Vaughn the American actor
Peyton Manning the US NFL Player
Rock Hudson the American actor
Joe Manganiello the American Actor

D Angelo Russell’s weight is 195 Lbs or 88 Kg
Eyes color: Blue
Hair Color: Light Brown
(Biceps Size, Body measurements, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

D Angelo Russell personal Quotes

D’Angelo Russell on his season: "I feel like I was improving. Now I feel like, I don’t know, not really as much."

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I