top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie Actor
Net Worth : 8 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Jaden Smith’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Jaden Smith’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jaden Smith’s sources of wealth, and how much is Jaden Smith’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Jaden Smith

Jaden Smith is an American Movie actor, born on July 8, 1998 in Malibu, California, USA, his birth sign is the Cancer, and his birth name is Jaden Christopher Syre Smith.
Jaden Smith is an actor, rapper and dancer, he has been popular popular for playing Christopher Gardner Jr. in the 2006 American biographical drama film The Pursuit of Happyness alongside his father Will Smith; the role which earned him an MTV award. Jaden starred also as Jacob Benson in the 2008 American science fiction film The Day the Earth Stood Still, and in the 2010 remake of The Karate Kid alongside Jackie Chan.
Jaden Smith started his acting career in 2002 with a small role in the film Men in Black II.
Jaden Smith studied at the private elementary school, New Village Leadership Academy, founded by his parents.
Jaden Smith’s parents are Will Smith and actor and Jada Pinkett Smith an actress, he has one sister named Willow Smith and one brother named Trey Smith.

Jaden Smith Discography:
The Cool Cafe: Cool Tape Vol. 1
Cool Tape Vol. 2

Jaden Smith starred in several films and TV series such as:
Brothers in Atlanta in 2016
The Karate Kid 2 in 2017
After Earth in 2013
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never in 2011

Chip and Jaden Smith Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Jaden Smith’s net worth is $8 million
Jaden Smith’s salary per year is not available
Jaden Smith’s source of wealth: Actor and Singer

Jaden Smith height and weight 2016

Jaden Smith’s height is 5 FT 7 or 1,70 m like:
Martin Sheen the American actor
William Sadler the American actor
Hunter Parrish the American actor
James Blunt the British Singer

Jaden Smith’s weight is 137 lbs or 62 kg
Jaden Smith Eyes color: Dark Brown
Jaden Smith Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Chest size, Dress Size, Body measurements, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Shoe Size: 8

Jaden Smith personal Quotes

My dad once told me, he was like, 'The only time you should lie is when someone's holding a gun to your head and says 'Okay, lie or I'm going to shoot you.' And that really stuck with me.

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :