top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Rapper
Net Worth : 10 million

How much is Jim Jones net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Jim Jones, such as how much is Jim Jones’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Jim Jones’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jim Jones’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Jim Jones’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Jim Jones from a number of our credible sources.

About Jim Jones

Jim Jones is an American Rapper, born on July 15, 1976 in Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, his birth sign is the Cancer, and his birth name is Joseph Guillermo Jones.
Jim Jones is best known for his #1 single "We Fly High" released in 2006; which had a great success, is also the co-CEO of Diplomat Records, alongside longtime friend and rapper, Cam'ron.
Jim Jones started his career in 2004 when he released his first album On My Way to Church, the album featured singles that made the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart: "Certified Gangstas," which reached number 80, and "Crunk Muzik," which reached number 84.
Jim Jones studied at Catholic school and later joined the church to loiter and play hooky, he was expelled later expelled due to his bad behavior.
Jim Jones is a member of the group Dispset alongside Lil Wayne and also a member of the group ByrdGang.
Jim Jones’ parents are Nancy Jones and Joseph Guillermo Jones I.

Jim Jones’ Discographie
• On My Way to Church in 2004
• Harlem: Diary of a Summer in 2005
• Hustler's P.O.M.E. in 2006
• Harlem's American Gangster in 2008
• Pray IV Reign in 2009
• Capo in 2011

Jim Jones starred in several films and TV series such as:
Red Apples Falling in 2009
This Is Jim Jones in 2009
Who's Deal? In 2008
Righteous Kill in 2008

Chip and Jim Jones Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Jim Jones’s net worth is $10 million
Jim Jones’s salary per year is not available
Jim Jones’s source of wealth: Rapper

Jim Jones height and weight 2016

Jim Jones’s height is 5 FT 11 or 1.80 m Like:
Jude Law the English actor
Ian McKellen the British actor
Burt Reynolds the American actor
Adam Levine the American Singer

Jim Jones’s weight is 175 lbs or 79 Kg
Jim Jones Eyes color: Brown
Jim Jones Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Chest size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available
Shoe Size: 10.5 US

Jim Jones personal Quotes

A lot of people are tired around here, but I'm not sure they're ready to lie down, stretch out and fall asleep.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I