top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Entrepreneur
Net Worth : 50 Billion

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Larry Ellison’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Larry Ellison’s annual salary and earnings, What are Larry Ellison’s sources of wealth, and how much is Larry Ellison’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Larry Ellison

Larry Ellison is an American Entrepreneur, born on August 17, 1944 in Bronx, New York, USA, his birth sign is the Leo, and his birth name is Lawrence Joseph Ellison.
Larry Ellison is an American Web Entrepreneur and Philanthropist, he has been popular for being one of the richest people on the world, and for being the founder, executive chairman and chief technology officer of Oracle.
Forbes ranked Larry Ellison in 2017 the 7th wealthiest man in the world with a net worth of $50.2 Billion and the 5th in USA.
Larry Ellison started his career working for Ampex Corporation, since the beginnings of the 1970s, and in 1979 he released Oracle, the beginnings were very difficult because of an unsuccessful marketing strategy, but finally the project had a big success.  
Larry Ellison studied two years at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, he left due to familial problems and then he joined the University of Chicago, where he studied computer design.
Larry Ellison has been married 4 times
To Adda Quinn from 1967 to 1974
To Nancy Wheeler from 1977 to 1978
To Barbara Boothe from 1983 to 1986, they had 2 children
To Melanie Craft from 2003 to 2010

Chip and Larry Ellison Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Larry Ellison’s net worth is $50 Billion
Larry Ellison’s salary per year is not available
Larry Ellison’s source of wealth: Entrepreneur

Larry Ellison height and weight 2017

Larry Ellison’s height is 6 FT 3 or 1.91 m Like:
Kurt Fuller the American Actor Jack Palance the American actor, Alfred Enoch the English actor and Owain Yeoman the Welsh actor.

Larry Ellison’s weight is not available
Larry Ellison Eyes color: Green
Larry Ellison Hair Color: Dark brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Chest size, Waist size, Body measurements, Shoe Size): are not available

Larry Ellison personal Quotes

It's surreal to think that I own this beautiful island. It doesn't feel like anyone can own Lanai. What it feels like to me is this really cool 21st-century engineering project, where I get to work with the people of Lanai to create a prosperous and sustainable Eden in the Pacific.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I