top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 20 million

Nta How much is Jennifer Hudson net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Jennifer Hudson, such as how much is Jennifer Hudson’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Jennifer Hudson’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jennifer Hudson’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Jennifer Hudson’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Jennifer Hudson from a number of our credible sources.

About Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson is an American Pop Singer, born on September 12, 1981 in Chicago, Illinois, USA, her birth sign is the Virgo and her Birth name is Jennifer Kate Hudson.
Jennifer Hudson is an American Pop singer, actress and spokesperson; she has been popular for being a finalist on the third season of American Idol in 2004, she is also known as an actress especially for her role as Effie White in the film Dreamgirls, which earned her an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Jennifer Hudson studied at Dunbar Vocational High School in Illinois, and after her graduation she joined Langston University in Oklahoma, she dropped out due to an unsuitable weather conditions.
Jennifer Hudson started her professional career in 2004 when she made her first appearance on the third season of the American singing competition TV series American Idol.
Jennifer Hudson’s parents are Samuel Simpson a Bus Driver and Darnell Donnerson, she has two sisters Julia Hudson, Dinah Simpson and one brother named Jason Hudson.
Jennifer Hudson started acting in 2006 as portraying Effie White in Dreamgirls, and released her first self-titled album in 2008.

Jennifer Hudson starred in several films and TV series such as:
Inside Amy Schumer in 2016
Empire in 2015
Call Me Crazy: A Five Film in 2013
Smash in 2012

Jennifer Hudson Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Jennifer Hudson’s net worth is $20 million
Jennifer Hudson’s salary per year is not available
Jennifer Hudson’s source of wealth: Actress and Singer

Jennifer Hudson height and weight 2017

Jennifer Hudson’s height is 5 Ft 9 or 1.75 m like:
Mira Sorvino the American actress
Cindy Crawford the American Model and Actress
Serena Williams the American professional tennis player
Naomi Campbell the British supermodel

Jennifer Hudson’s weight is 154 lbs or 70 Kg
Jennifer Hudson Eyes color: Dark Brown
Jennifer Hudson Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available
Body measurements: 35-28-36 in or 89-71-91.5 cm

Jennifer Hudson personal Quotes

When people said Africa would change me, I didn't understand what they meant. To see the poverty in the townships, for instance, is overwhelming. I found it heart-wrenching to see young children walking barefoot and hungry in the dirt. I'm the kind of person who wants to change the world right here and now, so I got frustrated.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I