top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

TV actor
Net Worth : 20 Million

Nta How much is Terry Crews net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Terry Crews, such as how much is Terry Crews’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Terry Crews’s annual salary and earnings, What are Terry Crews’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Terry Crews’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Terry Crews from a number of our credible sources.

About Terry Crews

Terry Crews is an American TV Actor, born on July 30, 1968 in Flint, Michigan, USA, his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name is Terry Alan Crews.
Terry Crews is an American actor and former football player; he has been popular as Chris's stingy father on the TV series Everybody Hates Chris, he starred in the comedy Brooklyn-99 which won the Golden Globe and hosts the FOX series World's Funniest Fails.
Terry Crews has studied at Flint Southwestern Academy and then he attended Interlochen Center for the Arts in Michigan and had a  football scholarship at Western Michigan University.
Terry Crews started his NFL career in 1991 when he was drafted by San Diego Chargers, he played also with the Washington Redskins, and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Terry Crews’s parents are Patricia and Terry Crews Sr.
Terry Crews started his acting career with a role as Vincent Bansworth in the 2000 film The 6th Day.
Terry Crews has been married to Rebecca Crews since 1990, they had 5 children.

Terry Crews starred in several films and TV series such as:
The Ridiculous 6 in 2015
Aztec Warrior in 2015
Reach Me in 2014
VeggieTales: Celery Night Fever in 2014
The Expendables 3 in 2014

Terry Crews Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Terry Crews’s net worth is $20 million
Terry Crews’s salary per year is not available
Terry Crews’s source of wealth: Actor and former NFL player.

Terry Crews height and weight 2017

Terry Crews’s height is 6 Ft 2.5 or 1.89 m like:
Michael Redgrave the British actor
Silas Weir Mitchell the American actor
Peter Greene the American actor
Michael Redgrave the British actor

Terry Crews’s weight is 245 lbs or 111 Kg
Terry Crews Eyes color: Dark Brown
Terry Crews Hair Color: Bald
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available

Terry Crews personal Quotes

I always wanted to be that guy who pushed the envelope in all kind of ways and tried something new. When I keep that rule going, it always takes me to a new place. There are times when I fail miserably, but I always find myself knowing one more thing better, doing one more thing that I never did before.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I