top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Politician
Net Worth : 3 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Nigel Farage’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Nigel Farage’s annual salary and earnings, What are Nigel Farage’s sources of wealth, and how much is Nigel Farage’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Nigel Farage

Nigel Farage is a British Politician, born on April 3, 1964 in Farnborough, Kent, England, UK, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name is Nigel Paul Farage.
Nigel Farage is a British Politician and a former leader of UK Independence Party; he has been popular for his impassioned speeches in European Parliament criticizing currently the euro currency.
Nigel Farage has studied at Dulwich College an independent school in south London, he dropped out from school in 1982 and decided not to join the university.
Nigel Farage started his career in 1982 trading commodities at the London Metal Exchange and then in 1986 at the American commodity operation of brokerage firm Drexel Burnham Lambert.
Nigel Farage’s parents are Barbara and Guy Justus Oscar Farage.
Nigel Farage has been married twice to Gráinne C. Hayes from 1988 to 1997, they had 2 children and then to Kirsten Mehr since 1999, they had 2 children.

Nigel Farage Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Nigel Farage’s net worth is $3 million
Nigel Farage’s salary per year is not available
Nigel Farage’s source of wealth: Politician

Nigel Farage height and weight 2017

Nigel Farage’s height is 5 Ft 8 or 1.76 m like:
Shea Whigham the American actor
Jeffrey DeMunn the American actor
Joaquin Phoenix the American actor
Zac Efron the American actor

Nigel Farage’s weight is not available
Nigel Farage Eyes color: Brown
Nigel Farage Hair Color: Salt and Peper
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Nigel Farage personal Quotes

It's about mass immigration at a time when 21% of young people can't find work. It's about giving £50 million a day to the EU when the public finances are under great strain.

I have invested the best part of my adult political life in helping to try to build up this movement and I am far from perfect but I do think I am able, through the media, to deliver a good, simple, understandable message.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I