top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

TV Actress
Net Worth : 3 million

How much is Sabrina Carpenter net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Sabrina Carpenter, such as how much is Sabrina Carpenter’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Sabrina Carpenter’s annual salary and earnings, What are Sabrina Carpenter’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Sabrina Carpenter’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Sabrina Carpenter from a number of our credible sources.

About Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter is an American TV Actress, born on May 11, 1999 in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, her birth sign is the Taurus and her Birth name is Sabrina Ann Lynn Carpenter.
Sabrina Carpenter is an American actress actress, singer and songwriter; she has been popular for her role as Maya on the American coming of age TV sitcom Girl Meets World, she starred also as Young Merrin in the 2013 film Horns.
Sabrina Carpenter has studied at Mountain The Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School.  Sabrina Carpenter started her acting career in 2011 as Paula on one episode of the 12th season of
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Sabrina Carpenter started her singing career in 2014 when she released her first single  Can't Blame a Girl for Trying.
Sabrina Carpenter’s parents are David Carpenter and Elizabeth Carpenter, she has two sisters are Sarah Carpenter an actress and Shannon Carpenter.

Sabrina Carpenter starred in several films and TV series such as:
Adventures in Babysitting in 2016
Walk the Prank in 2016
Wander Over Yonder in 2016
Radio Disney Family Holiday in 2015
Noobz in 2012

Sabrina Carpenter Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Sabrina Carpenter’s net worth is $3 million
Sabrina Carpenter’s salary per year is not available
Sabrina Carpenter’s source of wealth: TV Actress

Sabrina Carpenter height and weight 2017

Sabrina Carpenter’s height is 5 Ft or 1.52 m like:
Paula Abdul the American singer and talent judge on American Idol
Dolly Parton the American actress and singer
Jessie James the American country pop singer
Kylie Minogue the Australian Singer and actress

Sabrina Carpenter’s weight is 104 lbs or 47 Kg
Sabrina Carpenter Eyes color: Dark Brown
Sabrina Carpenter Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Body measurements: 30-23-32 in or 76-58.5-81 cm
Dress Size: 2 US
Shoe Size: 6 US

Sabrina Carpenter personal Quotes

I get inspiration from literally everything and anything. I take inspiration from people, relationships, stories, and I take inspiration from movies I see, books I read and songs I hear.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I