top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 30 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is The Weeknd’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is The Weeknd’s annual salary and earnings, What are The Weeknd’s sources of wealth, and how much is The Weeknd’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About The Weeknd

The Weeknd is a Candian singer, born on February 16, 1990 in Toronto, Canada, his birth sign is the Aquarius and his Birth name is Abel Tesfaye.
The Weeknd is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and producer; he has been popular for his first album Trilogy which was Gold-certified in 2011, and then for his studio album Kiss Land released in 2013 and Beauty Behind the Madness in the same year the album which reached number one album on the Billboard 200.
The Weeknd has studied at Samuel Hearne Middle School, and then at West Hill Collegiate Institute in Toronto.
The Weeknd started his singing career in 2010 on YouTube where he owned a channel under the name The Weeknd and where he was posting several songs.
The Weeknd’s parents are Makkonen and Samra Tesfaye.

The Weeknd’s Discography:
• House of Balloons in 2011
• Thursday in 2011
• Echoes of Silence in 2011
• Kiss Land in 2013
• Beauty Behind the Madness in 2015

The Weeknd Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

The Weeknd’s net worth is $30 million
The Weeknd’s salary per year is not available
The Weeknd’s source of wealth: Singer

The Weeknd height and weight 2017

The Weeknd’s height is 5 Ft 11 or 1.80 m like:
Jon Bernthal the American actor
James Mason the British actor
Ben Chaplin the British Actor
Criss Angel the American Master of Illusions

The Weeknd’s weight is 192 lbs or 87 Kg
The Weeknd Eyes color: Dark Brown
The Weeknd Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Body measurements, Dress Size, Shoe Size): are not available
Chest size: 42 in or 107 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 in or 35.5 cm
Waist size: 35 in or 89 cm

The Weeknd personal Quotes

'Trilogy' was more of a claustrophobic body of work. Before it was released, I hadn't left my city for 21 years, and I had never been on a plane, not once. I spent my entire life on one setting; that's probably why pieces of the album feel like one long track, because that's what my life felt like. It felt like one long song.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I