top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 200 million

How much is Britney Spears net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Britney Spears, such as how much is Britney Spears’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Britney Spears’s annual salary and earnings, What are Britney Spears’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Britney Spears’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Britney Spears from a number of our credible sources.

About Britney Spears

Britney Spears is an American singer, born on December 2, 1981 in McComb, Mississippi, USA, her birth sign is the Sagittarius and her Birth name Britney Jean Spears.
Britney Spears is a n American singer, dancer and actress; she rose to fame thanks to her two first albums; Baby One More Time in 1999 and Oops!...I Did it Again in 2001, she sold more than 20 million copies of those two albums worldwide.
Britney Spears has studied at Parklane Academy, a private school in Mississippi, she joined also Professional Performing Arts School in New York City.
Britney Spears started her singing career in 1999 when she released her debut album Baby One More Time.
Britney Spears started her acting career in 2001 when she had a role in the film Longshot.
Britney Spears’s parents are Jamie Spears and Lynne Bridges Spears, she has one brother named Bryan James Spears and one sister named Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears.

Britney Spears’s Discography:
• Britney in 2001
• In the Zone in 2003
• Blackout in 2007
• Circus in 2008
• Femme Fatale in 2011
• Britney Jean in 2013

Britney Spears starred in several films and TV series such as:
• Austin Powers in Goldmember in 2002
• Pauly Shore Is Dead in 2003
• Fahrenheit 9/11 in 2004

Britney Spears Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Britney Spears’s net worth is $200 million
Britney Spears’s salary per year is not available
Britney Spears’s source of wealth: Singer and actress

Britney Spears height and weight 2017

Britney Spears’s height is 5 Ft 4 or 1.63 m like:
Mila Kunis the American Actress
Valorie Curry the American actress
Kristen Stewart the American actress
Veronica Cartwright the English Actress known

Britney Spears’s weight is 126 lbs or 57 Kg
Britney Spears Eyes color: Light Brown
Britney Spears Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Body measurements: 35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
Shoe Size : 6.5 US

Britney Spears personal Quotes

I'm not at the point where I'd feel safe in a house alone. I would be really scared. I'm the kind of person that when I get up to go use the bathroom I have this big long hallway, and I just know someone's going to jump out and get me.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I