top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Model
Net Worth : 4 million

Gigi Hadid net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Gigi Hadid’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Gigi Hadid’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Gigi Hadid’s annual salary and earnings, What are Gigi Hadid’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Gigi Hadid’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Gigi Hadid

Gigi Hadid is an American Model, born on April 23, 1995 in Los Angeles, California, USA, her birth sign is the Taurus and her Birth name Jelena Noura Hadid.
Gigi Hadid is an American fashion model and TV personality; she has been popular for being a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition model, she appeared on the pages of magazines such as Elle and Vogue and covers of other magazines like Galore and Schon.
Gigi Hadid has studied at Malibu High School in California.
Gigi Hadid started her modeling career since she was 2 years old with Baby Guess, and started professionally in 2014 when she walked for Desigual's show in the New York Fashion Week.
Gigi Hadid’s parents are Mohamed Hadid a Palestinian real estate developer and Yolanda Foster a TV personality and Model, she has 6 sisters Bella Hadid, Alana Hadid, Erin Foster, Sara Foster, Jordan Foster and Amy Foster, she has one brother named Anwar Hadid.

Gigi Hadid starred in several films and TV series such as:
Much Music Video Awards in 2016
Lip Sync Battle in 2016
Those Wrecked by Success in 2015

Gigi Hadid Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Gigi Hadid’s net worth is $4 million
Gigi Hadid’s salary per year is not available
Gigi Hadid’s source of wealth: Model

Gigi Hadid height and weight 2017

Gigi Hadid’s height is 5 Ft 10 or 1.78 m like:
Jenna Elfman the American actress
Rachel Hunter the New Zealand Model
Kelly McGillis the American Actress
Laura Dern the American Actress

Gigi Hadid’s weight is 126 lbs or 57 Kg
Gigi Hadid Eyes color: Blue
Gigi Hadid Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Shoe Size, Chest size,
Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Gigi Hadid personal Quotes

I eat healthy when I can; I eat a burger when I want, and I work out. You have to live with the routine that keeps your body the healthiest, and that's what I do - I don't change it for a swimsuit shoot. You have to figure out what works with your body the best.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I