top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Web Video Star
Net Worth : 360 000

Jontron Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#J Jontron is an American YouTube Star, born on March 24, 1990 in Rancho Palos Verdes,California, U.S., his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Jonathan Aryan Jafar.
Jontron is an American comedian and Internet personality; he has been popular for his YouTube channel where he posts comedy Videos and video games critics, he reviews video games in his YouTube webseries JonTron.
Jontron has accumulated more than 2.6 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, almost one million followers on twitter and over 340 k on facebook.
Jontron studied at Palos Verdes Peninsula High School.
Jontron started his acting career in 2010when he created his YouTube channel JonTronShow, where he posted reviews of Nintendo 64 game Daikatana.
Jontron starred with Brian Wecht and Daniel Avidan in a music video titled “Let's Get This Terrible Party Started!”

How much is Jontron net worth?  how much is Jontron’s net worth and wealth in 2017? If you ask the same questions the answer is bellow.

Jontron Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Jontron’s net worth is $346 000
Jontron’s salary per year is not available
Jontron’s source of wealth: YouTube Star

Jontron height and weight 2017

Jontron’s height is 5 Ft 10 or 1.78 m like:
David Wenham the Australian actor, , Paul Wesley the American Actor, Jude Law the English actor and Rod Stewart the English singer.

Jontron’s weight is not available
Jontron Eyes color: Dark Brown
Jontron Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Shoe Size, Chest size,
Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Jontron pictures:

Christmas with the Kranks - JonTron wrote:

Jim's cheesesteaks because Pat is too mean l Jontron wrote:

admin said on on 3/19/2017, 18:44
who's crying I'll be the first to say the alt right has some incredibly stupid points but when presented right they sound ingenious regardless of his horrible points and extremely incorrect point of view especially because his father is from the middle east and he wasn't born here my man didn't know what he was saying he really presented what he was trying to say like a 9 year old argues on a playground he even said so himself not to mention the "R.I.P. my career" sign off
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I