top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

TV Actress
Net Worth : 25 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Hilary Duff’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Hilary Duff’s annual salary and earnings, What are Hilary Duff’s sources of wealth, and how much is Hilary Duff’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff is an American TV actress, born on September 28, 1987 in Houston, Texas, USA, her birth sign is the Libra and her Birth name Hilary Erhard Duff.
Hilary Duff is an American actress and singer; she has been popular for her role as the bubbly Lizzie McGuire on the TV series Lizzie McGuire on Disney Channel from 2001 to 2004, she starred also with some roles such as Elizabeth Brooke in the American teen comedy film The Lizzie McGuire movie in 2003, and as Samantha Montgomery in the American teen romantic comedy film A Cinderella Story.
Hilary Duff has been homeschooled because she started her career acting early, she didn’t go to school.
Hilary Duff started her acting career in 1998 as Wendy in the film Casper Meets Wendy.
Hilary Duff’s parents are Robert Erhard Duff and Susan Colleen a Homemaker and film, Music producer, she has one sister named Haylie Duff an actress and singer.

Hilary Duff starred in several films and TV series such as:
Flock of Dudes in 2015
Wings: Sky Force Heroes in 2014
Wings in 2013
She Wants Me in 2012
According to Greta in 2009

Hilary Duff Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Hilary Duff’s net worth is $25 Million
Hilary Duff’s salary per year is not available
Hilary Duff’s source of wealth: TV Actress

Hilary Duff height and weight 2017

Hilary Duff’s height is 5 Ft 2 or 1.57 m like:
Kim Kardashian the American television personality
Anastacia the American Singer
Jennifer Love Hewitt the American actress
Lea Michele the American actress

Hilary Duff’s weight is 121 lbs or 55 Kg
Hilary Duff Eyes color: Light Brown
Hilary Duff Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Shoe Size, Chest size,
Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Hilary Duff personal Quotes

I love doing emotional scenes. As I've had a perfect life, I don't really have much to pull from. But it's really fun and not that challenging. It's almost pretty easy. The hardest thing is to try and make people laugh. That's a really hard thing.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I