top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie Actor
Net Worth : 80 million

Kevin James net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Kevin James’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Kevin James’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Kevin James’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kevin James’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Kevin James’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Kevin James

Kevin James is an American Movie actor, born on April 26, 1965 in Houston, Texas, USA, his birth sign is the Taurus and his Birth name Kevin George Knipfing.
Kevin James is an American actor, comedian and producer; he has been popular for playing Doug on the TV series The King of Queens, which helped her to earn a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series nomination. Kivin james has starred also on several roles such as Paul Blart in the action film Mall Cop, and as Lawrence Arthur Valentine in the comedy film I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
Kevin James studied at Ward Melville High School and joined at the State University of New York at Cortland after his graduation.
Kevin James started his acting career in 1996 as Kevin Daniels on the TV Series Everybody Loves Raymond.
Kevin James’s parents are Janet, a homemaker and Joseph Valentine Knipfing Jr. The owner of an insurance agency.
Kevin James has been married to Steffiana De La Cruz since 2004, they had 4 children.

Kevin James starred in several films and TV series such as:
The True Memoirs of an International Assassin in 2016
Hotel Transylvania 2 in 2015
Here Comes the Boom in 2012
Zookeeper in 2011
Liv & Maddie in 2015

Kevin James Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Kevin James’s net worth is $80 Million
Kevin James’s salary per year is not available
Kevin James’s source of wealth: Movie actor

Kevin James height and weight 2016

Kevin James’s height is 5 Ft 2 or 1.57 m like:
Rey Mysterio the American Wrestler
Kevin Hart the American Comedian and Actor
Jimmy Somerville the British singer
Dan Starkey the British actor

Kevin James’s weight is 260 lbs or 118 Kg
Kevin James Eyes color: Light Brown
Kevin James Hair Color: Light brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size,
Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Shoe Size: 10 US

Kevin James personal Quotes

I've always been the guy who doesn't necessarily get it with women. A woman would have to say, 'I like you, I want to go out with you, you can ask me.' And still I would question it. Did she mean it?

admin said on on 8/8/2016, 04:02
thanks you

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :