top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Model
Net Worth : 17 Million

How much is Cara Delevingne net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Cara Delevingne, such as how much is Cara Delevingne’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Cara Delevingne’s annual salary and earnings, What are Cara Delevingne’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Cara Delevingne’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Cara Delevingne from a number of our credible sources.

About Cara Delevingne

Cara Delevingne is an American Model, born on August 12, 1992 in London, England, UK, her birth sign is the Leo and her Birth name Cara Jocelyn Delevingne.
Cara Delevingne is an American Model and actress; she has been popular for being the face of a lot of brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, and Stella McCartney, Cara was ranked #25 on models.com list of the top female models. Cara starred with several roles such as Margo Roth Spiegelman in the comedy-drama film Paper Towns, and as June Moone in the upcoming American superhero film Suicide Squad.
Cara Delevingne started her acting career in 2012 when she had a first role as Princess Sorokina In the film Anna Karenina.
Cara Delevingne’s parents are Charles Delevingne a Property Developer and Pandora Delevingne a Personal Shopper, she has two sisters Poppy Delevingne a Model and Chloe Delevingne.

Cara Delevingne starred in several films and TV series such as:
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets in 2017
Tulip Fever in 2016
Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie in 2016
Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment in 2015

Cara Delevingne Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Cara Delevingne’s net worth is $17 Million
Cara Delevingne’s salary per year is not available
Cara Delevingne’s source of wealth: Model and actress

Cara Delevingne height and weight 2017

Cara Delevingne’s height is 5 Ft 8 or 1.73 m like:
Milla Jovovich the Ukranian actress
Marcia Cross the American actress
Lisa Kudrow the American Actress
Andie Macdowell the American Actress

Cara Delevingne’s weight is 112.5 lbs or 51 Kg
Cara Delevingne Eyes color: Blue
Cara Delevingne Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available

Cara Delevingne personal Quotes

If I am able to carry on modeling, I'll be very happy to, but my passion is definitely in music and acting. I would love to do what Meryl Streep is doing. Her or Judi Dench, or maybe Charlize Theron as well.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I