top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Reality Star
Net Worth : 1.5 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Lo Bosworth’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Lo Bosworth’s annual salary and earnings, What are Lo Bosworth’s sources of wealth, and how much is Lo Bosworth’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Lo Bosworth

Lo Bosworth is an American Reality Star, born on September 29, 1986 in Laguna Beach, California, USA, her birth sign is the Libra and his Birth name Lauren Ogilvie Bosworth.
Lo Bosworth is an American businesswomen, author and TV personality; she has been popular for her starring on the hit MTV shows Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and The Hills.
Lo Bosworth studied at Laguna Beach High School, and then she joined UCLA where she majored in Art History.
Lo Bosworth started her career in 2004 when she made her first appearance on MTV's Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.
Lo Bosworth appeared in the MTV’s reality TV series The Hills from 2007 to 2010.
Lo Bosworth has one sister and one brother.

Lo Bosworth starred in several films and TV series such as:
I'm Positive in 2012

Lo Bosworth Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Lo Bosworth’s net worth is $1.5 Million
Lo Bosworth’s salary per year is not available
Lo Bosworth’s source of wealth: Businesswoman author and TV personality

Lo Bosworth height and weight 2017

Lo Bosworth’s height is 5 Ft 5 or 1.65 m like:
Courteney Cox the American Actress
Nina Dobrev the Canadian Actress
Bailee Madison the American actress
Amy Childs the English reality tv star

Lo Bosworth’s weight is 117 lbs or 53 Kg
Lo Bosworth Eyes color: Blue
Lo Bosworth Hair Color: Light Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available
Body measurements: 35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
Shoe Size: 7 US

Lo Bosworth personal Quotes

I go the wrong way when I exit a foreign subway stop almost 60% of the time. My inner compass could use a tune-up.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I