top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Reality Star
Net Worth : 3.5 Million

How much is Kristin Cavallari net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Kristin Cavallari, such as how much is Kristin Cavallari’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Kristin Cavallari’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kristin Cavallari’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Kristin Cavallari’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Kristin Cavallari from a number of our credible sources.

About Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari is an American Reality Star, born on January 5, 1987 in Denver, Colorado, USA, her birth sign is the Capricorn and her Birth name Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari.
Kristin Cavallari is an American TV personality, Fashion designer and actress; she has been popular for her appearance on the reality show Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, and also for her appearance on the Hills.
Kristin Cavallari studied at Barrington Station Middle School, she graduated from Barrington High School and attended The University of Southern California and Loyola Marymount University.
Kristin Cavallari started her career acting in 2004 when she had the role as Kylie Marker in the film Veronica Mars.
Kristin Cavallari has been married to Jay Cutler since 2013, they had 3 children.
Kristin Cavallari’s parents are Dennis Cavallari and Judith Spies, she has two brothers Michael Cavallari and Gabriel Zamora Cavallari.

Kristin Cavallari starred in several films and TV series such as:
The Middle in 2011
National Lampoon's Van Wilder: Freshman Year in 2009
Wild Cherry in 2009
The League in 2012
Dancing with the Stars in 2011

Kristin Cavallari Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Kristin Cavallari’s net worth is $3.5 Million
Kristin Cavallari’s salary per year is not available
Kristin Cavallari’s source of wealth: actress and TV personality

Kristin Cavallari height and weight 2016

Kristin Cavallari’s height is 5 Ft 3 or 1.60 m like:
Julie Walters the British actress
Lea Thompson the American actress
Shania Twain the Canadian Singer
Mindy Kaling the American actress

Kristin Cavallari’s weight is 110 lbs or 50 Kg
Kristin Cavallari Eyes color: Light Brown
Kristin Cavallari Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available
Body measurements: 34-25-34 in or 87-63.5-87 cm
Shoe Size: 7 US

Kristin Cavallari personal Quotes

I always wanted kids but I always thought I'd have kids later on in my life, maybe when I turn 30. I really wanted to focus on my career, but you meet the right person and your whole world changes.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I