top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Baseball player
Net Worth : 65 Million

How much is Mark Teixeira net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Mark Teixeira, such as how much is Mark Teixeira’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Mark Teixeira’s annual salary and earnings, What are Mark Teixeira’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Mark Teixeira’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Mark Teixeira from a number of our credible sources.

About Mark Teixeira

Mark Teixeira is an American Baseball Player, born on April 11, 1980 in Severna Park, Maryland, USA, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Mark Charles Teixeira.
Mark Teixeira is an American professional baseball first baseman; he has been popular as the New York Yankees first baseman; who lead them to a World Series Championship in 2009.
Mark Teixeira started his professional career in 2003 with Texas Rangers’ team, before he joined Atlanta Braves in 2007, where he played just one year and leaved to play with Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and then in 2009 to his current team New York Yankees, and some rumors say that Mark Teixeira will retire in 2016.
Mark Teixeira studied at Mount Saint Joseph High School in Baltimore, Maryland, where he started playing baseball.
Mark Teixeira has been married to Leigh Williams since 2002, they had 2 children.
Alongside his wife Mark set up a charitable foundation.
Mark Teixeira has been the fifth MLB player to hit at least one hundred home runs in their first three seasons.

Mark Teixeira Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Mark Teixeira’s net worth is $65 Million
Mark Teixeira’s salary per year is not available
Mark Teixeira’s source of wealth: Baseball player

Mark Teixeira height and weight 2017

Mark Teixeira’s height is 6 Ft 3 or 1.91 m like:
Jonathan Frakes the American actor
Brendan Fraser the American actor
Jeff Daniels the American actor
Dwayne Johnson The Rock the American actor and wrestler

Mark Teixeira’s weight is 215 lbs or 97.5 Kg
Mark Teixeira Eyes color: Dark Brown
Mark Teixeira Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Shoe Size): are not available

Mark Teixeira personal Quotes

My dad and all my family were into baseball. His brothers, my mom's brothers, my mom's father. Baseball was just always a part of our family.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I