top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Runner
Net Worth : 60 Million

Usain Bolt net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Usain Bolt’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Usain Bolt’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Usain Bolt’s annual salary and earnings, What are Usain Bolt’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Usain Bolt’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt is a Jamaican Runner, born on August 21, 1986 in Montego Bay, Jamaica, his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name Usain St. Leo Bolt.
Usain Bolt is a Jamaican professional Runner; he has been popular for being the fastest man on the earth and the first man to win six gold medals for sprinting in the 2008 and 2012 Olympic games.
Usain Bolt started his professional career in 2001 in Jamaican regional events, and made his first appearance on the world stage at the 2001 IAAF World Youth Championships in Hungary.
Usain Bolt studied at Waldensia Primary and then joined at William Knibb Memorial High School.
Usain Bolt’s parents are Wellesley Bolt and Jennifer Bolt, he has one brother named Sadiki and one sister named Sherine.

Usain Bolt Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Usain Bolt’s net worth is $60 Million
Usain Bolt’s salary per year is not available
Usain Bolt’s source of wealth: Runner

Usain Bolt height and weight 2016

Usain Bolt’s height is 6 Ft 4.75 or 1.95 m 

Usain Bolt’s weight is 207 lbs or 94 Kg
Usain Bolt Eyes color: Dark Brown
Usain Bolt Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available
Chest size: 41 in or 104 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 15½ in or 39 cm
Waist size: 33 in or 84 cm
Shoe Size: 13 US

Usain Bolt personal Quotes

I've learned over the years that if you start thinking about the race, it stresses you out a little bit. I just try to relax and think about video games, what I'm gonna do after the race, what I'm gonna do just to chill. Stuff like that to relax a little before the race.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I