top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 3 million

Katie Ledecky net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Katie Ledecky’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Katie Ledecky’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Katie Ledecky’s annual salary and earnings, What are Katie Ledecky’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Katie Ledecky’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing ourbest to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.
#A #L

About Katie Ledecky

Katie Ledecky is an American Swimmer, born on March 17, 1997 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA, her birth sign is the Pisces and her Birth name Kathleen Genevieve Ledecky.
Katie Ledecky is an American competition swimmer; she has been popular for being two time Olympic gold medalist and nine time world champion, and also for being the current world-recordholder in the 400-, 800-, and 1,500-meter freestyle.
Katie Ledecky started her professional career in 2012 at the United States Olympic Trials in Omaha, Nebraska.
Katie Ledecky studied at Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, and then she joined Stanford University on an athletic scholarship.
Katie Ledecky’s parents are Mary Gen and David Ledecky, she has a sister named Michael Ledecky who is also a swimmer.

Katie Ledecky Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Katie Ledecky’s net worth is $3 Million
Katie Ledecky’s salary per year is not available
Katie Ledecky’s source of wealth: Swimmer

Katie Ledecky height and weight 2016

Katie Ledecky’s height is 5 FT 11 or 1.80 m like:
Macy Gray the American Singer, Vanessa Redgrave the English Actress, Anna Walton the English Actress and Julie Newmar the American actress.

Katie Ledecky’s weight is 207 lbs or 94 Kg
Katie Ledecky Eyes color: Green
Katie Ledecky Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available

Katie Ledecky personal Quotes

When I was six, right before I started swimming, we went to a national competition here in Maryland and watched Michael Phelps swim, and I got to meet him afterwards, and I got his autograph. Fast forward nine years, and I'm at the Olympics with him, and it's like: 'Woah.'

jonny said on on 8/9/2016, 11:53
is very funny hahaha
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G