top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 500 000

How much is Aly Raisman net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Aly Raisman, such as how much is Aly Raisman’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Aly Raisman’s annual salary and earnings, What are Aly Raisman’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Aly Raisman’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Aly Raisman from a number of our credible sources.

About Aly Raisman

Aly Raisman is an American Gymnast, born on May 25, 1994 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA, her birth sign is the Gemini and her Birth name Alexandra Rose Raisman.
Aly Raisman is an American artistic gymnast; she has been popular for winning two gold medals in the 2012 London Olympic Games, she is starring also in Rio 2016 Olympic Games, she won a gold medal.
Aly Raisman has started learning gymnastics since she was two years old and has started her professional career in 2009 when she competed at the American Classic in San Diego.
Aly Raisman studied at Needham High School and graduated in 2012, but she dropped out in order to persue a career in artistic gymnast.
Aly Raisman’s parents are Lynn a former high school gymnast, and Rick Raisman, she has one rother named Brett, and two sisters named Chloe and Madison.

Aly Raisman Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Aly Raisman’s net worth is $500 000
Aly Raisman’s salary per year is not available
Aly Raisman’s source of wealth: Gymnastics

Aly Raisman height and weight 2017

Aly Raisman’s height is 5 FT 2 or 1.57 m like:
Christina Milian
Juno Temple the British actress
Dannii Minogue the Australian singer, actress and TV personality
Amy Poehler the American Actress

Aly Raisman’s weight is 115 lbs or 57 Kg
Aly Raisman Eyes color: Brown
Aly Raisman Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available

Aly Raisman personal Quotes

I feel like I'm really blessed and lucky that I have a very good social life outside of the gym, and I have a really amazing family. My parents are so supportive. I have a younger brother and two younger sisters, and they're really awesome. So I feel like I get the best of both worlds.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I