top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 300 million

How much is Alex Rodriguez net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Alex Rodriguez, such as how much is Alex Rodriguez’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Alex Rodriguez’s annual salary and earnings, What are Alex Rodriguez’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Alex Rodriguez’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Alex Rodriguez from a number of our credible sources.

About Alex Rodriguez

Alex Rodriguez is an American Baseball player, born on July 27, 1975 in New York City, New York, USA, his birth sign is the Leo and his Birth name Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez.
Alex Rodriguez is an American Baseball Player; he has been popular for being an MLB star, Third baseman most known as A-Rod. Alex won 3 American League MVP awards and five AL home run championships. And lead his team the New York Yankees to victory in the 2009 World Series.
Alex Rodriguez has started his professional Soccer career in 1994 when he joined the Seattle Mariners.
Alex Rodriguez had been married to Cynthia Scurtis from 2002 to 2008.
Alex Rodriguez has played during his career for several clubs such as Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers and also his current club New York Yankees.
Alex Rodriguez studied at Christopher Columbus High School, where he started playing baseball and then at to Westminster Christian School where he was a star shortstop on the baseball team and played quarterback on the football team.
In his childhood Alex Rodriguez was impressed by Keith Hernandez, Dale Murphy, and Cal Ripken Jr.and his favorite club was the New York Mets

Alex Rodriguez starred in several films and TV series such as:

Alex Rodriguez Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Alex Rodriguez’s net worth is $300 Million
Alex Rodriguez’s salary per year is $33 Million
Alex Rodriguez’s source of wealth: Baseball player

Alex Rodriguez height and weight 2016

Alex Rodriguez’s height is 6 FT 3 in or 1.90 m Like:
Tommy Cooper the British Comedian and expert magician, Zachary Levi the American actor, Gary Cooper the American actor.

Alex Rodriguez’s weight is 223 lbs or 101.2 Kg
Alex Rodriguez Eyes color: Green
Alex Rodriguez Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available

Alex Rodriguez personal Quotes

This is how I define grace: you're on the main stage, and it looks like it has been rehearsed 100 times, everything goes so smoothly. That's where I get my confidence and success, from knowing that I have an edge because I know I'm prepared.

Fann said on on 8/13/2016, 06:41
Great
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G