top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 2 Million

Kenny Baker net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Kenny Baker’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Kenny Baker’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Kenny Baker’s annual salary and earnings, What are Kenny Baker’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Kenny Baker’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Kenny Baker

Kenny Baker is an American Movie actor, born on August 24, 1934 in Birmingham, England, UK , his birth sign is the Virgo and his Birth name Kenneth George Baker.
Kenny Baker is an English Movie actor; he has been popular for starring as R2-D2 in the Star Wars films, and also for playing Paploo in Return of the Jedi.
Kenny Baker has started his professional acting career in 1960 when he had his first role as Dwarf in the British horror film Circus of Horrors.
Kenny Baker had been married to Eileen Baker from 1970 until her death in 1993, they had 2 children.
Kenny Baker studied in Birmingham,West Midlands and also at boarding school in Kent.
Kenny Baker wanted to have a career as an engraver following his father’s steps but unfortunately he had not received sufficient education.

Kenny Baker starred in several films and TV series such as:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 2015
One Night at the Aristo in 2013
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith in 2005
The Cage in 2002
Swiss Toni in 2003

Kenny Baker Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Kenny Baker’s net worth is $2 Million
Kenny Baker’s salary per year is not available
Kenny Baker’s source of wealth: Actor  

Kenny Baker height and weight 2016

Kenny Baker’s height is 3 FT 8 in or 1.12 m

Kenny Baker’s weight is not available
Kenny Baker Eyes color: Blue
Kenny Baker Hair Color: White
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Shoe Size): are not available

Kenny Baker personal Quotes

Anthony doesn't mix at all-he keeps himself to himself. He never wants to have a drink with any of us. Once when I said hello to him he just turned his back on me and said, 'Can't you see I'm having a conversation?' I was blazing with rage. It was the rudest thing anyone had ever done to me. I was furious. It was unbelievable.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I