top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Tennis Player
Net Worth : 140 million

How much is Rafael Nadal net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Rafael Nadal, such as how much is Rafael Nadal’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Rafael Nadal’s annual salary and earnings, What are Rafael Nadal’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Rafael Nadal’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Rafael Nadal from a number of our credible sources.

About Rafael Nadal

Rafael Nadal is a Spanish Tennis player, born on June 3, 1986 in Manacor, Baleric Islands, Spain, his birth sign is the Gemini and his Birth name Rafael Nadal Parera.
Rafael Nadal is an English professional Tennis player; he has been popular for being one of the greatest tennis players ever. He is a Grand slam tennis champion, who won his 8th French Open Championship in 2013.
Rafael Nadal was defeated in RIO 2016 semi final by the Argentinean tennis player Juan Martín del Potro.
Rafael Nadal has started his professional tennis career in 2002 when he won his first  ATP match, defeating Ramón Delgado at the age of 15 years old.
Rafael Nadal’s main rivals on the world of tennis are Federer, DjoKovic and Murray.
Rafael Nadal studied at the European University of Madrid.
Rafael Nadal’s parents are Sebastián Nadal, a businessman who owns an insurance company, a glass and window company, and manages his own restaurant and Ana María Parera, a housewife.
Rafael Nadal was trained by his uncle, Miguel Ángel Nadal, is a retired professionalfootballer, who played for RCD Mallorca, FC Barcelona, and the Spanish national team.

Rafael Nadal Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Rafael Nadal’s net worth is $140 Million
Rafael Nadal’s salary per year is not available
Rafael Nadal’s source of wealth: Tennis Player  

Rafael Nadal height and weight 2017

Rafael Nadal’s height is 6 FT 1 in or 1.85 m Like:
Kevin Costner the American actor, Robbie Coltrane the Scottish Actor, Bill Murray the American actor and Eric Dane the American actor.

Rafael Nadal’s weight is not available
Rafael Nadal Eyes color: Light Brown
Rafael Nadal Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Shoe Size): are not available
Chest size: 43 in or 109 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
Waist size: 32 in or 81 cm

Rafael Nadal personal Quotes

I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within - in front of the sea.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I