top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 30 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Demi Lovato’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Demi Lovato’s annual salary and earnings, What are Demi Lovato’s sources of wealth, and how much is Demi Lovato’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato is an American Pop Singer, born on August 20, 1992 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States, her birth sign is the Leo and her Birth name Demetria Devonne Lovato.
Demi Lovato is an American singer, songwriter, and actress, she has been popular for her appearance as Mitchie Torres on the 2008 Disney Channel Original Movie starring the Jonas Brothers ; Camp Rock. She is known also for her album Don't Forget released in 2008 which was certified Gold by the RIAA.
Demi Lovato was homeschooled and got a high school diploma through homeschooling, but she didn’t continue her studies, in order to persue her acting and singing career.
Demi Lovato has started her singing career in 2008 when she released her debut album Don’t Forget, and started her career acting also in 2008 with a role as Mitchie Torres on the 2008 TV film Camp Rock.
Demi Lovato’s parents are Patrick Martin Lovato and engineer and Musician, Dianna Lee Hart a Former Dallas Cowboyscheerleader and country music recording artist.

Demi Lovato starred in several films and TV series such as:
Smurfs: The Lost Village in 2017
Demi Lovato: Stay Strong in 2012

Demi Lovato Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Demi Lovato’s net worth is $30 Million
Demi Lovato’s salary per year is not available
Demi Lovato’s source of wealth: Singer and actress  

Demi Lovato height and weight 2016

Demi Lovato’s height is 5 FT 3 in or 1.61 m Like:
Audrey Tautou the French actress
Jean Arthur the American actress
Linda Cardellini the American Actress
Ming Na Wen the American actress

Demi Lovato’s weight is 128 Lbs or 58 Kg
Demi Lovato Eyes color: Dark Brown
Demi Lovato Hair Color: Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Body measurements: 34-26-36 in or 86-66-91.5 cm

Demi Lovato personal Quotes

I get mad. I get sad. I have all those emotions. But I just like to keep them to myself. I don't think my fans need to be bothered with if I'm mad or sad about something. I should just be concerned that they are keeping up with my music or I'm making them happy with my show.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I