top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Wrestler
Net Worth : 17 Million

How much is The Undertaker net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about The Undertaker, such as how much is The Undertaker’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is The Undertaker’s annual salary and earnings, What are The Undertaker’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is The Undertaker’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about The Undertaker from a number of our credible sources.

About The Undertaker

The Undertaker is an American Wrestler, born on March 24, 1965 in Houston, Texas, USA, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Mark William Calaway.
The Undertaker is an American professional wrestler, he has been popular for being  8 times World Wrestling Champion and four-time World Heavyweight Champion, and also for his 21 straight wins in WWE.
The Undertaker has started his professional Wrestling career in 1984 when he made his first appearance on the ring and loss against Bruiser Brody World Class Championship Wrestling.
The Undertaker’s parents are Frank Compton Calaway and Betty Catherine Calaway Truby, he has four brothers named David Calaway, Michael Calaway, Paul Calaway and Timothy Calaway.
The Undertaker studied at at Waltrip High School where he was playing football and Basketball, and then he joined Angelina College and Texas Wesleyan University where he studied sports management.
The Undertaker has been married three times to Jodi Lynn from 1989 to 1999, they had a child, then to Sara Calaway from 2000 to 2007 and then to Michelle McCool since 2010, they had one child.

The Undertaker starred in several films and TV series such as:
The Flintstones & WWE: Stone Age SmackDown!
Beyond the Mat

The Undertaker Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

The Undertaker’s net worth is $17 Million
The Undertaker’s salary per year is not available
The Undertaker’s source of wealth: Wrestler  

The Undertaker height and weight 2017

The Undertaker’s height is 6 FT 8 in or 2.03 m Like:
Tyler Mane the American Wrestler and Actor
Brad Garrett the American Comedian and Actor
Hafthor Julius Bjornsson the Icelandic Strongman and Actor

The Undertaker’s weight is 304 lbs or 138 Kg
The Undertaker Eyes color: Green
The Undertaker Hair Color: Red
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available
Chest size: 53 in or 135 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 18.5 in or 47 cm
Waist size: 38.5 in or 98 cm

The Undertaker personal Quotes

Mess with me or my family and I WILL make you famous.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I