top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie actress
Net Worth : 2 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Sonakshi Sinha’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Sonakshi Sinha’s annual salary and earnings, What are Sonakshi Sinha’s sources of wealth, and how much is Sonakshi Sinha’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian Movie actress, born on June 2, 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, her birth sign is the Gemini and her Birth name Sonakshi Sinha.
Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian actress and rapper, she has been popular for being the daughter of Bollywood’s legends actors  Shatrughan and Poonam, she is also known for starring  as Rajjo on the 2010 Indian action film Dabangg for which she won a  Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Sonakshi Sinha has started her career as a costume designer, and in 2010 she turned actress when she made her acting debut in the 2010 film Dabangg.
Sonakshi Sinha’s parents are Shatrughan and Poonam, both of them are Bollywood’s actors, she has two brothers named Luv and Kush Sinha.
Sonakshi Sinha studied at Arya Vidya Mandir in Mumbai, and graduated from Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University with a degree in Fashion Designing.

Sonakshi Sinha starred in several films and TV series such as:
All Is Well in 2015
Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty in 2014

Sonakshi Sinha Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Sonakshi Sinha’s net worth is $2 Million
Sonakshi Sinha’s salary per year is not available
Sonakshi Sinha’s source of wealth: Actress and rapper  

Sonakshi Sinha height and weight 2016

Sonakshi Sinha’s height is 5 FT 6 in or 1.68 m Like:
Catalina Sandino Moreno the Actress from Hail Maria Full of Grace
Beyonce Knowles the American Singer
Bella Thorne the American actress
Rachel Weisz the British Actress

Sonakshi Sinha’s weight is 132 lbs or 60 Kg
Sonakshi Sinha Eyes color: Dark Brown
Sonakshi Sinha Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Sonakshi Sinha personal Quotes

I've never had to fight for a role. Call it my ego or my self-respect, but I won't pick up the phone and call a producer and fight or ask for a role. That's not me. I've always got the best, and my work speaks for itself.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I