top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 520 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Mariah Carey’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Mariah Carey’s annual salary and earnings, What are Mariah Carey’s sources of wealth, and how much is Mariah Carey’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey is an American Pop Singer, born on March 27, 1970 in New York, her birth sign is the Aries, and her birth name is Paris Whitney Hilton.
Mariah Carey has been popular for such of her hits as "Vision of Love," "Touch My Body," and "Shake It Off," her most popular single "One Sweet Day" with Boyz II Men set a record by spending 16 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Mariah Carey studied at Florida Atlantic University.
Mariah Carey’s parents are Alfred Roy and Patricia, she has one sister named Allison Carey and one brother named Morgan Carey.
Mariah Carey had been married to Tommy Mottola from 1993 to 1988, and then to Nick Cannon from 2008 to 2014, they have 2 children a son namedMoroccan and a daughter named Monroe.

Her albums are
Mariah Carey, Emotions, Music Box, Merry Christmas, Daydream, Butterfly, Rainbow, Glitter, Charmbracelet, The Emancipation of Mimi, E=MC², Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel, Merry Christmas II You, and Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse.

Mariah Carey played in several films and TV series such as:
Tennessee, You Don't Mess with the Zohan, Precious, The Butler and A Christmas Melody.

Mariah Carey Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Mariah Carey’s net worth is around $ 520 million
Mariah Carey’s salary per year is not available
Mariah Carey’s source of wealth: Pop Singer

Mariah Carey height and weight 2016

Mariah Carey’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m Like:
Gwyneth Paltrow the American actress, Katie Holmes the American Actress, Yvonne Strahovski the Australian actress and Deborah Ann Woll the American actress.

Mariah Carey’s weight is 145.5 lbs or 66 kg
Eyes color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Light Brown
Body measurements: 38-26-35 in or 96.5-66-89 cm
Dress Size: 6 US
Bra size: 34D
Shoe Size: 9.5 US
(Chest Size, Biceps Size, Waist Siz, Hips size, Dress Size,): are not available

Mariah Carey personal Quotes

This is for all of you out there tonight, reaching for a dream - don't ever give up! Never ever listen to anyone, when they try to discourage you, because they do that, believe me!

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I