top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 8 million

How much is Margot Robbie net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Margot Robbie, such as how much is Margot Robbie’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Margot Robbie’s annual salary and earnings, What are Margot Robbie’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Margot Robbie’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Margot Robbie from a number of our credible sources.

About Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie is an American Movie actress, born on July 2, 1990 in Dalby, Queensland, Australia, her birth sign is the Cancer and her Birth name Margot Elise Robbie.
Margot Robbie is an Australian Movie actress, she has been popular for her role as Donna Brown on the Australian soap opera Neighbours from 2008 to 2011, and then she starred alongside Leonardo Dicaprio Wolf of Wall Street in 2014 and also Focus in 2015.
Margot Robbie has started her acting career in 2008 when she had a role as Kelly in the TV series Review with Myles Barlow.
Margot Robbie studied at Somerset College on the Gold Coast.
Margot Robbie’s mother is Sarie Kessler, she has one sister named Cameron Robbie.

Margot Robbie starred in several films and TV series such as:
Neighbours 30th: The Stars Reunite in 2015
The Elephant Princess in 2008
The Legend of Tarzan in 2016
Suite Française in 2015

Margot Robbie Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Margot Robbie’s net worth is $8 Million
Margot Robbie’s salary per year is not available
Margot Robbie’s source of wealth: Actress  

Margot Robbie height and weight 2017

Margot Robbie’s height is 5 FT 6 or 1.68 m like:
Hayley Atwell the British Actress, Emma Stone the American actress, Kate Moss the English supermodel and Michelle Pfeiffer the American Actress.

Margot Robbie’s weight is 126 lbs or 57 Kg
Margot Robbie Eyes color: Blue
Margot Robbie Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Margot Robbie personal Quotes

There's nothing I dislike more than being in a photo shoot where they say, 'Be yourself.' That's not why I became an actress. That's what I find so funny: that you become an actor, and all of a sudden, everyone wants to know about you. But I didn't become an actor so I could show you me.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I