top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Model
Net Worth : 9 million

How much is Amber Heard net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Amber Heard, such as how much is Amber Heard’s net worth and wealth in 2017, how much is Amber Heard’s annual salary and earnings, What are Amber Heard’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Amber Heard’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Amber Heard from a number of our credible sources.

About Amber Heard

Amber Heard is an American Model, born on April 22, 1986 in Austin, Texas, USA, her birth sign is the Taurus and her Birth name Amber Laura Heard.
Amber Heard is an American Model and actress who has been popular for her starring roles as Kelly Porter in the 2009 American horror thriller film, Eddy in the 2010 American independent drama film and also in other films such as The Ward Kristen, Drive Angry, Zombieland and The Joneses.
Amber Heard has started her acting career in 2004 when she had a role as Maria in the film Friday Night Lights.
Amber Heard studied at St. Michael’s Catholic Academy in Austin, she dropped out from school at the age of 17 years old, in order to focus her acting career.
Amber Heard’s parents are David Heard a Contractor and Paige Heard an internet researcher.
Amber Heard had been married to Johnny Depp from 2015 to 2016.

Amber Heard starred in several films and TV series such as:
Justice League in 2017
What's The Point in 2017
The Danish Girl in 2015
3 Days to Kill in 2014

Amber Heard Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Amber Heard’s net worth is $9 Million
Amber Heard’s salary per year is not available
Amber Heard’s salary per The Adderall Diaries is $416 667
Amber Heard’s source of wealth: Actress and model

Amber Heard height and weight 2017

Amber Heard’s height is 5 FT 8 or 1.73 m 

Amber Heard’s weight is 121 lbs or 55 Kg
Amber Heard Eyes color: Blue
Amber Heard Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Body measurements: 34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm

Amber Heard personal Quotes

My very best friend died in a car accident when I was 16 years old. That was the hardest blow emotionally that I have ever had to endure. Suddenly, you realize tomorrow might not come. Now I live by the motto, 'Today is what I have.'

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I