top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie Actor
Net Worth : 40 million

How much is Jared Leto net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Jared Leto, such as how much is Jared Leto’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Jared Leto’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jared Leto’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Jared Leto’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Jared Leto from a number of our credible sources.

About Jared Leto

Jared Leto is an American Movie actor, born on December 26, 1971 in Bossier City, Louisiana, USA, his birth sign is the Capricorn and his Birth name Jared Joseph Leto.
Jared Leto is an American actor, singer and film Director who has been popular for being the lead vocalist of the band 30 Seconds to Mars alongside Shannon Leto and Tomo Miličević.
Jared Leto is best known for his starring role as Rayon in the American biographical drama film Dallas Buyers Club, the role which earned him an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.
Jared Leto has started her acting career in 1995 when he had a role as Beck in the drama film How to Make an American Quilt.
Jared Leto launched his debut album 30 Seconds to Mars in 2002.
Jared Leto studied at Emerson Preparatory School in Washington D.C. and then he joined University of the Arts in Philadelphia and School of Visual Arts in NYC.
Jared Leto’s mother is Constance Leto, he has one brother named Shannon Leto.

Jared Leto starred in several films and TV series such as:
Artifact in 2012
Dallas Buyers Club in 2013
Suicide Squad in 2016
Untitled Blade Runner sequel in 2017

Jared Leto Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Jared Leto’s net worth is $40 Million
Jared Leto’s salary per year is not available
Jared Leto’s salary per Suicide Squad is $7 million
Jared Leto’s source of wealth: Actor

Jared Leto height and weight 2016

Jared Leto’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m like:
Ed Harris the American Actor, Patrick Stewart the British actor, Sam Worthington the Australian actor and Jon Bon Jovi the American Singer and Actor.

Jared Leto’s weight is 152 lbs or 69 Kg
Jared Leto Eyes color: Blue
Jared Leto Hair Color: Light brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements): are not available
Chest size: 43 in or 109 cm
Arms/ Biceps Size: 14 in or 36 cm
Waist size: 32 in or 81 cm

Jared Leto personal Quotes

I've always liked Saturn. But I also have some sympathy for Pluto because I heard it's been downgraded from a planet, and I think it should remain a planet. Once you've given something planetary status it's kind of mean to take it away.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I