top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Singer
Net Worth : 60 million

Alicia Keys net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Alicia Keys’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Alicia Keys’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Alicia Keys’s annual salary and earnings, What are Alicia Keys’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Alicia Keys’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys is an American pop singer, born on January 25, 1981 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, her birth sign is the Aquarius and her Birth name Alicia Augello Cook.
Alicia Keys is an American singer, musician, actress and record producer, she has been popular for her first album titled Songs in A Minor in 2001, for which she became the The first singer to receive five Grammy Awards at once, and also released the Best R&B Album in 2014 titled Girl on Fire for which she won another Grammy Award.
Alicia Keys in 1994 when she met Peter Edge, who helped her to sign with to Columbia Records.
Alicia Keys started acting in 1985, when she had a role as Maria in the Cosby Show.
Alicia Keys’s parents are Craig Cook a Flight attendant and Teresa Augello an actress.
Alicia Keys has been married to Swizz Beatz since 2010, they had 2 children.

Alicia Keys starred in several films and TV series such as:
Jem and the Holograms in 2015
Nas: Time Is Illmatic in 2014
The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete in 2013

Alicia Keys Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Alicia Keys’s net worth is $60 Million
Alicia Keys’s salary per year is not available
Alicia Keys’s source of wealth: Singer and Actress

Alicia Keys height and weight 2017

Alicia Keys’s height is 5 FT 6 or 1.68 m like:
Gena Rowlands the American actress
Rebecca Gayheart the American Actress
Raquel Welch the American actress
Anne Bancroft the American actress

Alicia Keys’s weight is 126 lbs or 57 Kg
Alicia Keys Eyes color: Dark Brown
Alicia Keys Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Alicia Keys personal Quotes

Things can be really empty in this world, and I don't just mean the music world. It can become a very meaningless place if you don't really understand: 'who am I? Why am I here? What am I doing?' To feel fulfilment and have a deeper level of understanding, personally, that is the most important thing.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I