top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Anchor
Net Worth : 1.5 Million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Andrea Tantaros’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Andrea Tantaros’s annual salary and earnings, What are Andrea Tantaros’s sources of wealth, and how much is Andrea Tantaros’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Andrea Tantaros

Andrea Tantaros is an American News Anchor, born on December 30, 1978 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA, her birth sign is the Capricorn and her Birth name Andreana Kostantina Tantaros.
Andrea Tantaros is an American political analyst, anchor and commentator, she has been popular for being co-host of Fox News' The Five, and also for working as a columnist for both Newsmax and the New York Daily News.
Andrea Tantaros has recently resigned from Fox News claiming sexual harassment.
Andrea Tantaros started her career in 2010, when she joined Fox News Channel as a political contributor, Andrea Tantaros worked as a waitress in her family's restaurant when she was teenager.
Andrea Tantaros’s parents are Greek immigrants.
Andrea Tantaros studied journalism at Lehigh University.

Andrea Tantaros Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Andrea Tantaros’s net worth is $1.5 Million
Andrea Tantaros’s salary per year is not available
Andrea Tantaros’s source of wealth: News Anchor

Andrea Tantaros height and weight 2017

Andrea Tantaros’s height is 5 FT 4 or 1.63 m like:
Renee Zellweger the American Actress
Eliza Dushku the American Actress
Rachel McAdams the Canadian Actress
Whoopi Goldberg the American actress

Andrea Tantaros’s weight is 135 lbs or 61 Kg
Andrea Tantaros Eyes color: Light Brown
Andrea Tantaros Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Body measurements, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available

Andrea Tantaros personal Quotes

George Washington said, "All I am, I owe to my mother." That's so true. My mom pushed me to get in politics. She pushed me to learn a bunch of languages. She pushed me and inspired me. She is the reason why I'm in politics.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I