top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie actress
Net Worth : 110 Million

Jennifer Lawrence net worth: We noticed recently that there is a lack of Jennifer Lawrence’s personal informations, a lot of Internet users need to know how much is Jennifer Lawrence’s Net Worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Jennifer Lawrence’s annual salary and earnings, What are Jennifer Lawrence’s sources of wealth ,and how much is Jennifer Lawrence’s height weight and body statistics.
In order to satisfy our visitors we are doing our best to bring the maximum of personal informations of their favorites celebrities.

About Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence is an American Movie actress, born on August 15, 1990 in Louisville, Kentucky, USA, her birth sign is the Leo and her Birth name Jennifer Shrader Lawrence.
Jennifer Lawrence is an American Movie actress, she has been popular for starring as Katniss Everdeen in the franchise the Hunger Games, and also as Raven in the X-Men series. Thanks to her role as Tiffany Maxwell in the film Silver Linings Playbook, she won the Academy Award for Best Actress.
Jennifer Lawrence studied at Kammerer Middle School, after her graduation from high school, she dropped out in order to start her acting career.
Jennifer Lawrence started her acting career in 2006 when she had a role as Caitlin on the TV film Company Town.
Jennifer Lawrence’s parents are Gary Lawrence an owner of a concrete construction firm and Karen Lawrence.

Jennifer Lawrence starred in several films and TV series such as:
Untitled Darren Aronofsky project in 2017
Passengers in 2016
Joy in 2015
The Bill Engvall Show in 2007

Jennifer Lawrence Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Jennifer Lawrence’s net worth is $110 Million
Jennifer Lawrence’s salary per year is not available
Jennifer Lawrence’s salary per American Hustle is $1,25 Million
Jennifer Lawrence’s source of wealth: Actress

Jennifer Lawrence height and weight 2017

Jennifer Lawrence’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m like:
Michelle Forbes the American Actress, Linda Evangelista the Canadian Supermodel, Kelis the American Singer and Joanna Cassidy the American Actress.

Jennifer Lawrence’s weight is 139 lbs or 63 Kg
Jennifer Lawrence Eyes color: Blue
Jennifer Lawrence Hair Color: Blonde
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size): are not available
Body measurements: 35-26-36 in or 89-66-91.5 cm

Jennifer Lawrence personal Quotes

My cousin cleaned out a shotgun for me and let me carry it around the house, because he said, 'Anybody who knows anything about guns is going to know in a second if someone has held a gun before.' I didn't want to be that person. I wanted to be practiced.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I