top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 1 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Leslie Jones’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Leslie Jones’s annual salary and earnings, What are Leslie Jones’s sources of wealth, and how much is Leslie Jones’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Leslie Jones

Leslie Jones is an American Comedian and actress, born on September 7, 1967 in Memphis, Tennessee, USA, her birth sign is the Virgo and her Birth name Leslie Jones.
Leslie Jones is an American Comedian, she has been popular for hosting Saturday Night Live, she is a comedian actress and writer, thanks to her performance, she was nominated in 2015 for a Writers Guild of America Award. As an actress, she is best known for her roles as Tasha in the 2010 film Lottery Ticket and Lisa in the 2014 film Top Five.
Leslie Jones studied high school in Lynwood, California, and then she joined Chapman University on a basketball scholarship and was transferred to Colorado State University following her coach.
Leslie Jones started her acting career in 1987 when she had a role as a Night Nurse on the film Home Is Where the Hart Is.

Leslie Jones starred in several films and TV series such as:
Sing in 2016
We Are Family in 2015
House Arrest in 2012
The Company We Keep in 2010

Leslie Jones Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Leslie Jones’s net worth is $1 Million
Leslie Jones’s salary per year is not available
Leslie Jones’s source of wealth: Actress and writer

Leslie Jones height and weight 2016

Leslie Jones’s height is 6 FT or 1.83 m like:
Brigitte Nielsen the Danish Actress, Geena Davis the American actress, Brenda Strong the American actress and Saffron Burrows the English actress

Leslie Jones’s weight is not available
Leslie Jones Eyes color: Brown
Leslie Jones Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Leslie Jones personal Quotes

I take care of everybody. I'm either hugging you or making sure that you're not sick, because my backpack has every kind of medicine in it.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I