top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 4 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Dorian Yates’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Dorian Yates’s annual salary and earnings, What are Dorian Yates’s sources of wealth, and how much is Dorian Yates’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Dorian Yates

Dorian Yates is an English Bodybuilder, born on April 19, 1962 in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England, his birth sign is the Aries and his Birth name Dorian Andrew Mientjez Yates.
Dorian Yates is an English professional bodybuilder, he has been popular for being Mr. Olympia six consecutive time winner between 1992 to 1997, after his retirement Dorian has worked with nutrition companies and owned a Gym.
Dorian Yates started his bodybuilding career in 1985 when he was ranked 7th in the World Games Heavyweights.
Dorian Yates has been married to the Brazilian fitness model and competitor Glauce Ferreira, they had a son named Lewis who is also working on bodybuilding world.
Dorian Yates started working out in 1983.

Dorian Yates Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Dorian Yates’s net worth is $4 Million
Dorian Yates’s salary per year is not available
Dorian Yates’s source of wealth: Bodybuilder and Entrepreneur

Dorian Yates height and weight 2017

Dorian Yates’s height is 5 FT 10 or 1.78 m like:
Chris Eubank the Former British Middle and Super-weight WBO Boxing Champion, Colin Farrell the Irish actor, Christopher Plummer the Canadian actor and Kevin Bacon the American actor.

Dorian Yates’s weight is 309 lbs or 140 Kg
Dorian Yates Eyes color: Brown
Dorian Yates Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Dorian Yates personal Quotes

One set at extreme intensity does the muscle-building job. It must be stressed that the one final, all-out set I do takes me to the very limit of my capabilities. If you feel you can attempt a second set, then you couldn’t have been pulling out all the stops during the first set. It's not pretty, but it works.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I