top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Net Worth : 2 Million

Mike Rashid Net Worth 2017 and  Biography

#M #R Mike Rashid is an American Bodybuilder, businessman and author, born on March 14, 1982 in USA, his birth sign is the Pisces and his Birth name Mike Rashid.
Mike Rashid is an American professional bodybuilder, he has been popular thanks to his channel YouTube, where he teach people the strength of mind, body and spirit via hard work, discipline and also training methods.
Mike Rashid is an entrepreneur, he owns companies such as IMSOALPHA iX3, Alpha Academy Apparel and the co-owner of Metroflex, LBC and Original Addicts Gym.
Mike Rashid started his career as a boxer and he won 2 national golden gloves.
Mike Rashid has over 430 000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, which he started since 2011.

Mike Rashid Net Worth Forbes, Salary and Wealth in 2017:

Mike Rashid’s net worth is $2 Million
Mike Rashid’s salary per year is not available
Mike Rashid’s source of wealth: Bodybuilder and Entrepreneur

Mike Rashid height and weight 2017

Mike Rashid’s height is 5 FT 11 or 1.80 m like:
John Carpenter the American film-maker, Tom Berenger the American actor, Alan Tudyk the American actor and James Nesbitt the Irish Actor.

Mike Rashid’s weight is 220 lbs or 100 Kg
Mike Rashid Eyes color: Dark Brown
Mike Rashid Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Mike Rashid pictures:

Dirty Angels | This is what we do | Mike Rashid wrote:
I love creating.... I love the creative process.... I'm drawn to and attract creative people.... Meet my man athletics and aesthetics fitness (we gotta change that name ) I'm going to talk about the way we connected in a vlog on YouTube.... anyway, Interstellar Media is now in Australia & New Zealand wrote:

Mike Rashid personal Quotes

"You can do amazing things. Don’t be afraid of that hard work. My workouts are tough. That’s what you want. You don’t want nothing easy. Easy ain’t going to get you nothing. You know, it may get you something. You may maintain and what not. Easy may work for some people, but I don’t want that. You know what I mean?

admin said on on 3/23/2017, 12:07
Such a goood kid !
/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G