top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Football Player
Net Worth : 60 million

How much is Tony Romo net worth:  Nowadays our fans ask a lot of questions about Tony Romo, such as how much is Tony Romo’s net worth and wealth in 2016, how much is Tony Romo’s annual salary and earnings, What are Tony Romo’s sources of wealth, ethnicity, and how much is Tony Romo’s height and weight body measurements.
We bring to our fans the informations about Tony Romo from a number of our credible sources.

About Tony Romo

Tony Romo is an American Football player, born on April 21, 1980 in San Diego, California, USA, his birth sign is the Taurus and his Birth name Antonio Ramiro Romo.
Tony Romo is an American professional football player, he has been popular as an NFL quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, he turned pro in 2006 when he was selected to his first Pro Bowl game.
Tony Romo started his career when he was drafted by Dallas Cowboys in the2003 NFL Draft.
Tony Romo broke several records with the Dallas Cowboys such as most career touchdown passes and most single season passing yards.
Tony Romo earn the Walter Payton Award for best player in Div I-AA.
Tony Romo’s parents are Ramiro Romo, Jr was serving in the United States Navy,  and Joan Romo a store clerk.
Tony Romo has been married to Candice Crawford since 2011, they had 2 children.

Tony Romo Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Tony Romo’s net worth is $60 Million
Tony Romo’s salary per year is $15 million
Tony Romo’s source of wealth: Football player

Tony Romo height and weight 2016

Tony Romo’s height is 6 FT 2 or 1.88 m Like:
Forest Whitaker the American actor, Hugh Jackman the Australian actor, Sean Connery the Scottish actor and Samuel L Jackson the American actor.

Tony Romo’s weight is 230 lbs or 104 Kg
Tony Romo Eyes color: Dark Brown
Tony Romo Hair Color: Dark Brown
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Tony Romo personal Quotes

When you're younger, it's about, 'How can I get better? How can I become the player that I want to be?' As you get older, it's, 'How can this football team improve?' While all along getting better along the way.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I