top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

Movie actress
Net Worth : 4 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Alicia Vikander’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2017, how much is Alicia Vikander’s annual salary and earnings, What are Alicia Vikander’s sources of wealth, and how much is Alicia Vikander’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Alicia Vikander

Alicia Vikander is a Swedish Movie actress, born on October 3, 1988 in Gothenburg, Västra Götalands län, Sweden, her birth sign is the Libra and her Birth name Alicia Amanda Vikander.
Alicia Vikander is a Swedish actress and former dancer, she has been popular as as Gerda Wegener in the 2015 film The Danish Girl, the role which earned her an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, she is known also for such of her roles as Caroline Matilda of Great Britain in the 2012 historical drama film A Royal Affair and as Ava in the science fiction psychological thriller film Ex Machina.
Alicia Vikander started her acting career when she had a role as Ebba Du Rietz in the the TV film Min balsamerade mor in 2002.
Alicia Vikander’s parents are Svante Vikander a Psychiatrist and Maria Fahl Vikander a Stage actress.
Alicia Vikander studied at the Royal SwedishBallet School in Gothenburg.

Alicia Vikander starred in several films and TV series such as:
Euphoria in 2017
Submergence in 2017
Tulip Fever in 2017
The Light Between Oceans in 2016

Alicia Vikander Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2017

Alicia Vikander’s net worth is $4 Million
Alicia Vikander’s salary per year is not available
Alicia Vikander’s source of wealth: Actress

Alicia Vikander height and weight 2017

Alicia Vikander’s height is 5 FT 5.5 or 1.66 m Like:
Lauren Holly the American actress, Willa Holland the American actress, Gene Tierney the American Actress and Robin Wright the American Actress.

Alicia Vikander’s weight is 230 lbs or 104 Kg
Alicia Vikander Eyes color: Dark Brown
Alicia Vikander Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Alicia Vikander personal Quotes

I love films that make me react emotionally and physically when you walk out of the cinema. Two of my favorite films however have got to be 'The Tree Of Life' and 'The Piano Teacher,' which also stars one of my favourite actresses Isabelle Huppert.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I