top 10 richest  

Celebrity net worth   >    >    >   

TV actor
Net Worth : 5 million

We invite Internet users to learn the life stories of their favorite celebrities, our website presents a collection of famous people’s biographies, earnings, net worth and other informations according to Internet users’ needs. So how much is Rami Malek’s net worth forbes and wealth in 2016, how much is Rami Malek’s annual salary and earnings, What are Rami Malek’s sources of wealth, and how much is Rami Malek’s height weight and body statistics.
We remember our fans that we don’t break into celebrities’ privacy, but we are collecting our informations from many credible sources.

About Rami Malek

Rami Malek is an American TV Actor, born on May 12, 1981 in Los Angeles, California, USA, his birth sign is the Libra and her Birth name Rami Said Malek.
Rami Malek is an American actor, he has been popular as Pharaoh Ahkmenrah in the Night at the Museum films, and also known for his role as Khaleel Nazeeh Al-Bahir in the American sitcom The War at Home.
Rami Malek started his acting career when he had a role as Andy in one episode of the TV series Gilmore Girls.
Rami Malek’s parents are from an Egyptian descendant, his father was a tour guide and his mother is a sold insurance.
Rami Malek studied at Notre Dame High School in California and at the University of Evansville in Indiana, where he got a Bachelor of Fine Arts.

Rami Malek starred in several films and TV series such as:
Papillon in 2017
Buster's Mal Heart in 2016
Da Sweet Blood of Jesus in 2014
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb in 2014

Rami Malek Net Worth (Forbes) Salary and Wealth in 2016:

Rami Malek’s net worth is $5 Million
Rami Malek’s salary per year is not available
Rami Malek’s source of wealth: Actor

Rami Malek height and weight 2016

Rami Malek’s height is 5 FT 9 or 1.75 m Like:
Frank Grillo the American actor
Freddie Highmore the English actor
Brad Dourif the American actor
Burn Gorman the British actor

Rami Malek’s weight is 170 lbs or 77 Kg
Rami Malek Eyes color: Green
Rami Malek Hair Color: Black
(Biceps Size, Dress Size, Shoe Size, Shoe Size, Chest size, Arms/ Biceps Size, Waist size, Body measurements): are not available

Rami Malek personal Quotes

Of course I would never compare myself to someone who actually went through a war, but I definitely matured shooting 'The Pacific.' I'm more calm and I have more patience.

/p>

Reply to topic

Celebrity A-Z :
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I